Friday, December 3, 2010

Last Blog: Pre Finals Week

This semester has sped through time as fast as the speed of light. I can't believe the semester is almost over. I can admit though I have LOVED my first semester here. It was a rocky start to the semester but I have the potential to finish strong.
I have met so many new people here this first semester, and plan on and looking forward to meeting more awesome people. And what happened this semester was the last thing I was expecting, yes I have myself a girl friend now. I told myself coming here that I was not going to get into a relationship and I don't wanna deal with it with school. I guess plans change.
Overall this semester got better the further it came along. I look forward to starting next semester. I feel it is going to be easier than this semester, but I have work to do between now and then.
In the mean time, I wish everyone best of luck with their exams and have a safe and happy holiday. Maybe see some of you next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment