Friday, December 10, 2010

Cover Letter #2

My writing throughout the semester has made me grow. I felt I have progressed tremendously from last year taking Writing 117 at community college to now finishing English 103 with Dr. Hartman. I learned many new varieties of writing and how to compose an organized paper. I felt that the informative, and taking a stance paper really showed my greatest progress. I feel that this class has really prepared me for English 104 next semester and writing for the future.
I believe the description that is needed within the essays required for this class has made me that much better of a writer. I can honestly say I have liked my progress from writing for the newspaper in high school to writing essays in community college then now writing papers at this university. I feel Dr. Hartman, and his critiquing really has made me progress. This course really has prepared me for English 104 next semester, I think Dr. Hartman gave us a good amount of papers for preparation for 104.
Overall I am looking forward to what the future brings for myself and my writing. I have always thought of myself as a good writer, and the grades have shown for it as well, but there is always room for improvement. I can honestly say Dr. Hartman has helped tremendously and I hope to continue my writing enjoyment and success into the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment