Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What's New?

Pretty quiet week thus far. Seriously I can't think of anything to write. I find that donating blood plasma is easy money. I have been doing that the last few weeks, making and extra $50 a week just to mess around with. Since every college student is money hungry, blood plasma donation isn't a terrible thing to do, and also the plasma is for a good cause. Sure we always think about the money first, but we forget WHY we are doing it. Biolife plasma centers donate all the blood plasma to children will difficulties producing their own plasma. Since all blood plasma is the same, it makes it convenient for them. I donate 880 ML every time. As much as it is for me to earn a quick buck, I also feel good that I am helping some children in dire need of the blood plasma.
So for anyone who reads this, its not difficult money to earn and also you are helping with some or many children lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment