Friday, November 5, 2010

Brrr!

November is here. This means the transition into cold weather, winter, end of semester and lack of sunlight. Yet if there's any good about November and December. It has to be the holiday season. I hope this brightens peoples moods since the holidays are one to be with family and relaxation.
If anything, I would love to have a job over the 5 week break for winter break. I would love to bring in an extra $400-$500 to just buy pointless items with. I do currently have a group interview at Abercrombie next week. I hope it is just not a pointless three hour trip home to not get hired, or arriving to see 50 people at this group interview. But I am determined to get a job and get some extra cash.
Lastly November brings us only six weeks of the semester left. This blows my mind. Where did the semester go? I swear being a college student there is less time in the day.
Anyways, I hope everyone has a great weekend and stays safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment