Friday, November 12, 2010

Black Ops

So the new Call of Duty video game came out this week. I may be the minority among the college guys to not go out and get it. It past years, I would have been outside at midnight waiting right with them, but I find myself so busy that I have no time to enjoy the game. When I do play however nowadays, I honestly play online with my dad and uncle or I play with my best friend Kevin. The only two games I play are NCAA football 11 or NHL 11. My dad, uncle and I have a hell of a time playing NHL. The game is so fun, and with video games nowadays they are getting more and more realistic. Granted, we aren't the best video gamers but we know how to have fun. In the end that's what video games are about. People take games WAY to seriously today and they need to chill and realize it's only a game and it doesn't have any impact on your life whatsoever. Some people need to relax and have FUN. Since that's what video games are about. But I just see too many people taking it way to seriously and in the end when its suppose to be a stress reliever. It pisses the person off even more. One word of advice. Don't take the small things in life so seriously. It doesn't do anyone any good.

No comments:

Post a Comment